- How to secure your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- NEW 2014: Critical Facebook Flaw allows DNS Hijack
- Cyber Spionage Targeted Dutch Ministries, U.N. & NATO
- Facebook video: The Worst World Motorcycle Accident
- PenTest Magazine November 14 2012 release
- The 147 Companies That Control Everything
- Hack any Facebook account with this brute force tool
- 628 amazon.co.uk Customers Info,User ID's,PW's & DB's Leaked by @DARWINARE
- McDonald's 'free internet service' worldwide vulnerability
- How to hack the Dutch public transportation
- Facebook virus: [VIDEO] Que sucede si una lata de coca cola se encuentra con lava?
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556