We (ISC Sans) have gotten a number of submissions asking about "Flame", the malware that was spotted targeting systems in a number of arab countries. According to existing write-ups, the malware is about 20 MB in size, and consists of a number of binary modules that are held together by a duct tape script written in LUA. A good part of the size of the malware is associated with its LUA interpreter.
Most searched for
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- Video: Cyber Warriors - China Cyberwar
- Dominate The Future With Bitcoin
- Awesome Anonymous tattoo collection
- Windows Hacking Tool - FREE DOWNLOAD
- VIDEO: Anonymous Operation Israel - Heal Gaza
- Analysis: Israelis should be afraid of their leaders, not Iran
- Map of the internet revealed: Unbelievably beautiful!
- Associated Students of San Jose State University database leaked on Pastebay.net by hacker logic