- Facebook: This girl KILLED herself after her DAD saw her doing THIS!
- Ashiyane: The darknet warez security forum in Iran
- New Cyberwar Requires New Rules
- Cyberweapons: Cone of silence surrounds U.S. cyberwarfare
- New Anonymous Operation INDECT
- 628 amazon.co.uk Customers Info,User ID's,PW's & DB's Leaked by @DARWINARE
- BREAKING: Anonymous launches #opMcDonalds 2014
- Facebook used to serve malware - SCAN YOUR PC NOW
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556