- Darkweb revealed: Buttery Bootlegging Dangler
- Jobdeals Twitter Scam that will steal personal information
- Check if this Windows option is disabled else you might get hacked!
- Anonymous: OpDarknet dumps 1589 pedo accounts from Lolita City
- Amnesty International UK website: compromised to serve Gh0st RAT
- #TheWikiBoat and #SabuSec leak Productsummary.ws accounts on Pastebin
- U.S. intelligence director calls on Snowden to return NSA documents
- Adobe Code Signing Certificate used to sign malware, who to blame?
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555