Pump the money and you will have result, Facebook has developed a new piece of software which will allow Facebook to identify each human face on the gigantic Facebook domain. We humans have an average 97.53% accuracy in identifying, but the software program which has been build by Facebook has 97.25%. This means that the software which has been developed is almost as accurate as if a human being would identify the persons.
Recent blog posts
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- New Cyberwar Requires New Rules
- PenTest Magazine May Issue Ready
- McDonald's 'free internet service' worldwide vulnerability
- BackTrack 5 R3: How to start Armitage
- Edward Snowden: The cyber houdini
- Pirate Bay switches to ghost mode and moves servers to the cloud
- Whatsapp: Im going to hack your status
- Justin Bieber killed a 7-year-old Boy HOAX
- Video: Visualizing Botnets