- Check if this Windows option is disabled else you might get hacked!
- Hacker snifs and exposes 678 Twitter Accounts
- Cybersecurity bloggers: A call for alliance
- #Opisrael Birthday 7 April 2014: Initiates continues attacks record of 1 year
- BREAKING: Hackers use CNN template to misinform people
- National Cyber Alert System - Coordinating Virus and Spyware Defense
- Hoax: McDonalds Exposed For Using Human Meat!
- McDonald's 'free internet service' worldwide vulnerability
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555