- Syrian Electronic Army sites
- Hacker snifs and exposes 678 Twitter Accounts
- Symatec data leak, too many doubts on the assumption of extortion
- Epic FAIL: Anonymous didn't hack PayPal, managed to frighten Oz hippies
- Don't be tricked by the Facebook 'A look back' virus #FacebookIs10
- Check if this Windows option is disabled else you might get hacked!
- Cyberweapons: Cone of silence surrounds U.S. cyberwarfare
- Se denne sjokkerende videoen, er den uidentifiserte sjømonster fanget på Plage de Pampelonne, Saint-Tropez, Frankrike! Facebook virus
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555